The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2521
"Honor the Dead by Helping the Living"
This VFW Post was established on August 31st, 1936. The post was not always located at its current location. First the post was located at the Veterans Memorial Building. Around WWII the post was located at the Santa Maria Army Airfield (now the Santa Maria Airport) at the Enlisted Club. Around 1959 the organization built it's own building and that is where the post is located today.
McGinley Brothers Post
Current VFW #2521 Building